Sunday 28 February 2016

Day of the Doctor tie!

Hello, fellow whovians!

I'm happy to say that I will be starting the velvet coat on Wednesday! As pattern reference, I am also going to be using some small measurements from the Abbyshot 12 Doctor coat, such as lapel and vent lengths, as they did a very good job on the coat! 

Unfortunately, the price of the fabrics and tailoring  has put a dent in my costume budget, so to compensate that dent, I'm reluctantly selling off a few Doctor Who items that I've decided to let go of, and I'll be slowly posting them across the next month. 

I'll be starting with the St George by Duffer tie from the 50th Anniversary episode The Day of the Doctor. 

These ties were actually what got me into cosplaying, as I heard everyone around me talking about it being used in the episode, and I thought I would get one, so I could boast to my friends that I had the exact tie used by David Tennant himself! 

Later down the year I decided to stock up on the ties, as they were becoming rarer and rarer. 

I have 3 accurate ties that I can sell. I say accurate, as there were 2 versions of this tie, slim and wide, the slim being accurate. 

So if you'd like a tie - do message me, and I'll get back with details! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hello, just learned about this blog and I am honestly jealous of your work, Have you sold all of these ties off yet or are they still available?

    Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for the kind words :) yes, I do! Email me direct and korobko.alexey@gmail.com

      Delete